Introducing Mizuno ST200X Titanium Fairway Wood.
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metal woods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
-Full titanium structure - With low center of gravity and deep center of gravity, it can fly with high trajectory and low spin even from the ground.
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- High rebound β titanium face - Beta titanium alloy (2041Ti) that combines strength and flexibility. Compared with general titanium alloy (6AI-4V), it has high strength and is easy to bend, so it shows high resilience performance.
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
About This Product Listing
- available only in 15* loft
- Official Release Date is Late March 2020 ( any orders before considered as pre-order)
|MODEL / FLEX||SHAFT WEIGHT||TORQUE||CONDITION||CLUB WEIGHT||BALANCE||LENGTH|
|20 MFUSION F|
|PLATINUM MFUSION F|
|Tour AD XC 6|
|Speeder 661 EVOLUTION VI|
|DIAMANA ZF 60|
|Diamana D LIMITED 60|