XROZ Tour Grip
Introducing XROZ Grips - Made in Japan using a new technology cured elastomer two piece structure to provide the smallest amount of grip twist in any Japan Golf Grip Company. The cured elastomer insert under the butt side allows the player to never compromise a soft feel yet minimizes grip distortion that softer grips have creating a stable hold at impact and most importantly great feel.
This new blended elastomer allows XROZ to change the hardness between it's different models without changing the feel, also regardless of the presence of a rib line or not the grips weight doesn't change whatsoever.
Embossed texture brings an outstanding feel and hold, no discoloration and excellent durability with a smooth texture that is not influenced by the temprature or humidity.
Many other grips become softer or loose over time, the XROZ grips do not at all.
The Tour Series XROZ grips have an even tighter feel with even less twist and more grip texture often requested for the player who likes a firmer grip feel.
|Material||new blended elastomer and natural fragrance|
|Weight||50 g (± 1 g)|
- Graphite Design Tour AD GP Series ShaftSpecial Price $360.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara GG Series ShaftSpecial Price $309.75 Regular Price $400.00
- Romaro Ray Alpha Driver 2015Special Price $630.00 Regular Price $700.00
- A-Grind UT Proto Utility Head OnlySpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- A-Grind Type-D Fairway WoodSpecial Price $216.00 Regular Price $240.00