Introducing Fire Express I-HB 95 Shaft. A shaft for iron-type UT that is designed to match a set with an iron shaft of 100g or more .
UT has become an indispensable club for club setting due to the strong loft of irons and the low spin of the ball. However, players with fast head speeds and power using iron shafts of 100g or more tend to make mistakes when the ball is over-raised or over-grabbed with a wood-shaped UT.
Iron-type utilities are popular with such people, but there are many cases where you are worried that you will not be able to get the shot you want because the swinging comfort will not be the same even if you attach the same shaft as the iron set.
The iron-type UT is ideally slightly lighter than the iron set because you want to get a certain distance and the height of the ball. The I-HB95 has a moderate weight, yet it has both stability in turning and a sense of speed in the returning. The tip part suppresses twisting while reducing rigidity and enhances directional stability while accelerating the head.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- Utility/Hybrid/Iron Shaft
- Available on 1 model based on weight
- The frequency is a guide when assembled with a head of 242 g and 39.25 inches (measured by the 60 degree method).
- The frequency may change significantly depending on the depth of the hosel insertion.
- The chip parallel length is 40 mm.