Introducing Basileus Tri: Leggero Shaft. Tri: Leggero has all the meanings of TRIαS, TRI <3>, and TRY <challenge> in its name. The birth of the third generation, 10 years after the first Leggero was developed. Eliminate the "confusion" of athletes pursuing control performance. Driver / Fairway Wood combined model.
"Tri: Leggero" classification in the "AB map" is "D".
For golfers who manipulate the bending at hand and hit with wrist work, the rigidity from the front to the inside is designed with an emphasis on stable behavior.
The basic concept inherits the Leggero series, which is the previous model, but the new standard design using Pan 50t like the main material realizes a balance between low torque and comfortable flexibility.
Since the rigidity of the tip is increased, the T / C value is a little high at 0.69 (60 / S), so there is little blurring at the tip, and it is designed to be compatible with technical hitters who place importance on meat.
In addition, the C / B value is 0.49 (60 / S), and the bending design from the hand to the middle part makes it easy to make a tame from turning back.
"Tri: Leggero" has a bend from the hand side to the middle side, and the high rigidity of the tip hits the ball with wrist work. Athletes shaft for technical hitters.
- New design using PAN-based ultra-high elasticity 50t carbon fiber for the entire length.
- Adopts ultra-high elasticity 70t cross bias at the tip, which is also used in premium models.
- Feel tame of the shaft ・ Emphasis on control performance that emphasizes the flexibility of the hand to make.
- Improved meet rate due to the high rigidity design of the tip.
- Improved directionality by "low torque design" produced by ultra-high elasticity fiber.
- Matches technical hitters who hit with tame and squirrel work.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- Driver / FW Shaft
- Available in 3 models based on weight.