Introducing Romaro Ray α ( Alpha ) Iron which comes with Unique titanium cup face + stainless steel body. Combining the beauty of shape with the distance performance of the hybrid
Achieves a sense of unity in the series, in the ball and feeling. Significant improvement in flight distance performance with cup face
The stainless steel body is equipped with a 6-4 titanium cup face that enhances resilience performance. The combination of different materials with specific gravity difference, low deep core value obtained. The wide-area repulsive face that spreads over the entire face, with a Quattro design similar to wood, contributes to a high initial speed and distance up. A thin cup face that exerts an outstanding sense of play with impact, and brings a sense of unity in the series to the ball's feel and feel. The unique, precise welding technology completely integrates to suppress extra vibration at impact and transfer energy to the ball without loss.
Pursuing optimized head design and functional beauty for each count
A highly complete iron head designed to pursue the beauty of the shape and the balance of the entire set. The head is optimized for the sole width and offset for each speed, and there is no sense of discomfort in the flow as a set, and the image that wraps the ball when holding up looks great, and it is finished in a medium size with a sense of security. In addition, by changing the wall thickness on the lower side of the body, the center of gravity of each count is controlled, and the impact loft has been optimized. The loft is a strong loft specification that focuses on the distance. The sole shape has a slightly larger bounce angle, and the roundness is stronger and the trailing edge is ground. Even with tough conditions and rough conditions, good shots are shown.
* 431 stainless steel precision casting method. By applying special heat treatment, while maintaining the strength, soft stainless steel with tenacity. Adjustment of loft lie angle is also possible.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 6 irons: #5 - #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- AW and SW available as extra club options
- COLOR TUNE or color milling option ( add color milling on the face ) * this option is considered as a custom order ( it will take about 2-4 weeks to be shipped )
- Comes with RJ-Ti5 shaft ( A lightweight model that runs the head in the shape of the entire shaft and enhances ease of swing and stability. Minimizes the variation in flight distance of the numbering, contributes to the same feeling, swing at the same timing, accurate shot. Even a low swing speed golfer holds the ball and is easy to climb, and has a comfortable shaft. )