ONOFF Forged Wedge 2019
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Introducing the NEW ONOFF Forged Wedge 2019. COMPLIMENT YOUR SETUP with ONOFF FORGED WEDGE
With laser milling and machine processing of the Forged Wedge 2019, spin performance is stabilized by suppressing spin variation caused by miss-hits or wet conditions such as rain. This is especially beneficial for WEdge because it needs to make shots in various lies and situations including rough and wet lies. More stable and consistent spin equals more consistent distance and direction.
on 56 degrees and 58 degrees, three holes (holes) are provided on the sole side of the back surface, these 3 holes improves the spin performance by optimizing the excessive weight distribution that tends to be biased on the sole side.
Lineup of two types of sole shapes suitable for each loft. 48 degrees, 50 degrees, and 52 degrees are alternative soles that support all-rounds including full shots. The 56 and 58 degrees use a unique twin-cut sole that can be used for a wide range of control shots, realizing a wedge that can be used in a higher dimension.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 5 lofts option: 48* / 50* / 52* / 56* / 58*
- Comes with NSPRO Modus3 Wedge as its standard shaft.
- Custom shafts available as options ( Custom shaft means custom order which takes 2 - 4 weeks to be shipped )
- RELEASE DATE: August 31, 2019 ( Any orders before the release date are considered as PRE-ORDER )
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account