Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Hybrid Shaft
Nippon Shaft just released their NS PRO Zelos 7 Hybrid Shaft was designed for Feel, Direction, and Distance. They say it is the World's lightest steel shaft that bends and kicks unlike normal steel shafts due to the new materials used. It has comparable distance as a carbon shaft, but has the advantages of the ballistic strength and direction you get from steel shafts.
This shaft matches perfectly with the NSPRO Zelos 7 Iron shafts and a great match with the NSPRO 850 GH, 750 GH, and 950 GH iron shafts.
The shaft length is 41" corresponding with a #2 UT. And may be cut at the butt to install for other UT clubs.
Tip size is .370
- Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Steel - Single ShaftSpecial Price $36.75 Regular Price $40.00
- PRGR New Egg UtilitySpecial Price $255.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Honma Tour World TW-U Utility IronSpecial Price $200.00 Regular Price $395.00
- Honma 2014 Tour Driver Cover HC-3405Special Price $32.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Honma 2014 Tour Fairway Wood HE-3406Special Price $32.00 Regular Price $38.00
- Nippon NS PRO Regio FormulaSpecial Price $208.95 Regular Price $350.00
- Fuso Dream Shepherd Fairway WoodSpecial Price $576.45 Regular Price $600.00
- Fuso Dream Shepherd UtilitySpecial Price $418.95 Regular Price $450.00
- Shimada K's Hybrid Shaft$45.00
- Nippon NS PRO Zelos 8 Steel Shaft SetSpecial Price $204.75 Regular Price $240.00
- Nippon NS Pro 950GH Utility Steel ShaftSpecial Price $29.93 Regular Price $38.50
- Nippon NS Modus3 Wedge Shaft$35.00
- A-GRIND Hybrid Driving Iron Head OnlySpecial Price $180.00 Regular Price $200.00
- A-GRIND Classic DriverSpecial Price $405.00 Regular Price $450.00