Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Steel - Single Shaft
Nippon Steel introduces the new Zelos steel shaft. Nippon touts it as the world's lightest steel shaft, starting from 73.5grams. It utilizes a new steel called the NZNS60 which is stronger than the standard steel shaft, allowing the shaft to be made thinner and lighter than ever before. The Zelos shaft is made to feel very close to a carbon shaft while having the tight dispersion of a steel shaft. It is made even lighter than the popular Wrap Tech 750 shaft and the thinner walls allows the shaft to have a quicker feedback to the hands at impact.
The Zelos 7 is a high launch shaft made for those players looking for a very light shaft with steel like performance with carbon like feel. The launch characteristic is higher than the 750GH and very consistent without any ballooning of the ball. The Zelos 7 is said to help the average player achieve an easy high launch and maximum distance.
Available in R2, R and S flex.
- Nippon NS PRO 950GH HT Steel Shaft SetSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $240.00
- Nippon NS PRO Zelos 7 Steel Shaft SetSpecial Price $204.75 Regular Price $240.00
- Fire Express UT Utility ShaftSpecial Price $225.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Fire Express Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $335.00 Regular Price $450.00
- Fujikura MCI Iron ShaftsSpecial Price $523.75 Regular Price $540.00