N.S.PRO Modus3 Tour 130 Iron Shaft Set
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Nippon Shaft introduces the new Modus3 Tour 130 iron shafts. Nippon Shafts have become a very popular choice for top tour players and they are known for consistent performance and feel. The Modus3 started as a prototype for PGA tour players and are now available for everyone to enjoy!
Features and Technology
- Same high grade steel found in all Nippon Shafts. Ensures consistent performance.
- Softer butt section with a longer stiffer tip section to help create a softer feel while keeping controllability.
- Mid-low launch characteristic; slightly lower than the NS PRO950.
- Long stiff tip section enhances workability for the lower handicap players.
Available in Tour120 and Tour130 models. The Tour120 tends to produce a strong mid launch while the Tour130 has a slightly higher launch. Both shafts are created to produce an easy launch with low spin for a penetrating trajectory.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account