Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 130 Steel Shaft Set
Nippon Shaft introduces the new Modus3 Tour 130 iron shafts. Nippon Shafts have become a very popular choice for top tour players and they are known for consistent performance and feel. The Modus3 started as a prototype for PGA tour players and are now available for everyone to enjoy!
Features and Technology
- Same high grade steel found in all Nippon Shafts. Ensures consistent performance.
- Softer butt section with a longer stiffer tip section to help create a softer feel while keeping controllability.
- Mid-low launch characteristic; slightly lower than the NS PRO950.
- Long stiff tip section enhances workability for the lower handicap players.
Available in Tour120 and Tour130 models. The Tour120 tends to produce a strong mid launch while the Tour130 has a slightly higher launch. Both shafts are created to produce an easy launch with low spin for a penetrating trajectory.
- Graphite Design Tour AD IZ ShaftSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Nippon NS Modus3 System3 Tour 125 Steel ShaftsSpecial Price $225.75 Regular Price $270.00
- Tour G J-Spec GripSpecial Price $21.00 Regular Price $23.00
- Nippon NS Modus3 Wedge Shaft$35.00
- STM S-1 Grip$22.00
- MasdaGolf Fast Muscle Iron 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $1,539.00 Regular Price $1,620.00
- Kyoei MB Irons 4-PW ( 7pcs )$1,225.00
- Haraken Docus DCI 712 Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,440.00