IT IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER DUE TO HIGH DEMANDS, EXPECTED SHIP DATE IS MARCH 2020
Introducing Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Iron 2021.
The iron is newly equipped with "SPEED RIBFACE" that realizes high launch by arranging 5 ribs on the back side of the face and increasing the initial speed by thinning the face and sole, and it is said to be "jumping". Achieved "high trajectory" at the same time.
Newly equipped with new technology "SPEED RIBFACE" that realizes high initial velocity and high launch
The iron is equipped with a new technology "SPEED RIB FACE" that realizes a high initial velocity and high launch. By adopting an ultra-thin design, both the face and sole are bent to maximize the bending of the lower part of the face, and the initial velocity of the ball is increased. In addition to creating "jumping", the five ribs placed on the back side of the face to suppress the vertical deflection while maintaining the total amount of deflection, improving the launch angle, and achieving "super straightness" with a high trajectory.
Optimizing the distance between counts in AW / AS / SW
For AW / AS / SW, the face is milled to stabilize the spin rate.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT LISTING
- Set contains 8 clubs: #5 - # 6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW - AW - SW
- AS will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with Yamaha Exclusive Design Shaft: Air Speeder for Yamaha or NSPRO ZELOS 7 as its standard shaft
- OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 16, 2020
* The displayed values are design values and are subject to change. * There may be some discrepancies between the displayed values and individual products.
◎ The guideline for head speed and flex is shown on the right. Air Speeder for Yamaha M421i… SR: 38 ～ 44m / s, R: 34 ～ 40m / s
◎ The spec values of NSPRO Zelos 7 are the values announced by the manufacturer.
◎ Please refrain from using NS PRO Zelos 7 if the head speed of the driver exceeds 45m / s.