Modart MA01F Fairway Wood
Modart is a new brand that was founded by Mitsuru Suda, who serves as the President of the company as well as designer for the exquisite line of clubs. With over 10 years of experience in the golf club design industry, Mr. Suda has developed a reputation for having an eye for precision. He has spend his years honing is skills as a club grinder under the guidance of Grind Studio master and former Fourteen top grinder Masahiro Tomaru. After Mr. Tomaru left Fourteen, he took his place as the top grinder for Fourteen and served as the grinder for many of the Fourteen staff professionals.
When Mr. Suda finally left Fourteen to pursue his life long dream of creating his own brand, Modart was born. With its very high quality, all Made in Japan line of clubs, with a high price point, Mr. Suda recognizes that it is not for everyone. His goal for his clubs were to showcase exactly what was possible for golf clubs, in terms of aesthetics, feel, and of course quality!
Modart MA01F Fairway Wood is made to match the MA01 line of clubs in precision quality and performance. It features a rounded shape to match the driver and features the same Black iP finish for easy transition from the driver. It provides the workability that a better player looks for along with the forgiveness and distance that will help any average player.
Features and Technology
- 17-4 Stainless Steel body with a very thin 455 steel face for crisp feel and great distance.
- Wide and shallow face design works with the low CG for a strong high launch in any situation.
- Rounded sole design to provide a smooth flow across any surface.
- Square face angle for easy alignment and workability.
The Modart MA01F comes standard with a light weight SP 5.0 (48g) or 6.0 (64g) graphite shaft made with a mid kick. It is made to provide maximum acceleration through the hitting zone for a full release of the club head.
- Ryoma U UtilitySpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $420.00
- TRPX Air Driver Shaft$550.00
- Modart Fairway Wood Head Cover HCAF13Special Price $57.75 Regular Price $60.00
- Geotech Muso XDB Shaft$165.00
- Nippon NS Pro Heavy Putter ShaftSpecial Price $36.75 Regular Price $45.00
- Miura Giken 2014 MB-5005 Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $1,008.00 Regular Price $1,100.00
- Modart MA01H Hybrid/UtilitySpecial Price $451.50 Regular Price $475.00
- Honma Tour World TW-U Utility IronSpecial Price $200.00 Regular Price $395.00
- Ryoma 2014 P3 PutterSpecial Price $472.50 Regular Price $500.00
- Ryoma 2014 M3 PutterSpecial Price $472.50 Regular Price $500.00