Modart is a new brand that was founded by Mitsuru Suda, who serves as the President of the company as well as designer for the exquisite line of clubs. With over 10 years of experience in the golf club design industry, Mr. Suda has developed a reputation for having an eye for precision. He has spend his years honing is skills as a club grinder under the guidance of Grind Studio master and former Fourteen top grinder Masahiro Tomaru. After Mr. Tomaru left Fourteen, he took his place as the top grinder for Fourteen and served as the grinder for many of the Fourteen staff professionals.
When Mr. Suda finally left Fourteen to pursue his life long dream of creating his own brand, Modart was born. With its very high quality, all Made in Japan line of clubs, with a high price point, Mr. Suda recognizes that it is not for everyone. His goal for his clubs were to showcase exactly what was possible for golf clubs, in terms of aesthetics, feel, and of course quality!
Modart MA01D Driver is made for forgiveness and distance. It has a rounded head shape that is easy to set up to and allows any golfer to envision the tee shot and swing with confidence. It has a compact size that is easy to control and a luxurious Black iP finish.
Features and Technology
- Titanium Alloy construction for a consistent crisp feel.
- Cup face design to allow for maximum repulsion at impact.
- Consistent thin face walls across the face to minimize loss of distance on off center hits.
- Square face angle for easy alignment and workability.
- Compact 435cc head size for enhanced control.
- Deep face design and optimal CG for a penetrating ball flight.
- 100% Made and assembled in Japan.
The MA01D comes standard in a SP5.0/6.0graphite shaft. It is a light weight (51/61g) shaft made with a mid kick. It is made for maximum acceleration through the hitting zone to assist in a full release of the head.