Geotech Quelot Aerial 168 Driver
Introducing Geotech Quelot Aerial 168 Driver, Geotech's Quelot Aerial series is their premium line of clubs made for easy distance all the time. The Aerial drivers focus on light weight concept and technology to maximise not only overall distance but also the ease of use in obtaining that distance. All Aerial clubs are designed for huge forgiveness levels yet suit all levels of golfers looking for automatic distance. The Quelot Aerial 168 SLE model is the LIGHTEST SLE Conforming head we have ever designed. Increasing club head speed is the most effective way to increase distance. In order to increase club head speeds, there are many things that cannot be achieved through traditional design experience and golf club technology. The new Aerial 168 Series is our Ultra Light design that maximizes Geotech's proprietary design and technologies to create a club that contributes the most to increasing head speed. Combined with a super light shaft, a 46.5" length club that can easily be swung and can be consistently long throughout the entire round with no worry of tiring.
Feature and Technology
- UNMATCHED ULTRA LIGHT 168g HEAD - It’s been 4 years since Geotech redefined the limits of an ultralight head. Now it goes beyond those limits to create the ultimate lightweight distance driver. In order to reduce the head weight by 24g (12.5%) (compared to average market hi cor heads at 192g) Geotech redesigned the head to remove all unnecessary weight.
- NEWLY DESIGNED ULTRA THIN FACE - Typically, the rebound performance of a head increases as the weight gets heavier. So s head weight of 168g is at a disadvantage when it comes to increasing face repulsion. We were able to achieve a head with maximum face rebound within the rules through proprietary techniques and designs .
- MATCHED WITH A SUPER LIGHT SHAFT - There are currently several driver shafts on the market in the 35g range. However, if these super lightweight shafts are paired with heads that are too heavy, the balance of the club and the performance of the shaft are thrown off. The matching of a lightweight head and lightweight shaft create the proper balance and flex of the club for an easy swing and big distance.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 lofts Option: 10.5 , 11.5 and 13.5 degrees
- It comes with Fujikura Zero Speeder as its standard shaft