TRPX UT Shaft
TRPX UT Shaft - Available in 60/70/80/90 gram ranges with different performance characteristics i.e the lighter weights for higher launch and mroe distance with the heavier weight shafts designed for more control, stability and feel.
TRPX shafts are made from start to finish here in Japan. Premium grade full length high tensile carbon sheets, with multi weave designs are hand rolled and hand finished for perfect consistency and quality. So how does carbon grading work? Shafts are created with carbon fibers weaved together, and these fibers are measured by their modulus of elasticity in tension. Typical golf shafts are around 24t or 30t, the measurement of tensile strength. These lower grade shafts are more flexible and because of this these shafts are slow to regain their original shape on the downswing creating inconsistent impact where a player must rely heavily on timing due to the flexibility of the shaft.
As the tensile strength increases, the carbon weaves are more dense, more rigid and return more quickly to their original shape. The flex and rebound of the shaft becomes more predictable equaling more consistent shots and much tighter dispersion. The higher tensile ratings in golf shafts are also related to the higher grades containing more glass and metal particles which are more rigid and lower grades containing more flexible rubber particles. TRPX shafts feature complex high modulus carbon designs with multi axis weaves to create optimal FEEL, DISTANCE and STABILITY.
New for 2015 Ships after December 15th 2014.
- A-GRIND Utility Wood Head OnlySpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- Ryoma U UtilitySpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $420.00
- TRPX Raytis Ravie Shaft$625.00
- Crazy CB-80LS Noir ShaftSpecial Price $819.00 Regular Price $850.00
- Basileus Alpha Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $346.50 Regular Price $420.00
- jBeam Glorious Driver$600.00
- Fire Express Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $414.75 Regular Price $450.00