Introducing the Neo LOOP Prototype GK Driver shaft by Syncagraphite.
Tip……. SLIGHTLY STIFF(PUSH FORWARD MOVEMENT) /Mid…….SLIGHTLY STIFF /Butt Stiffness……. REGULAR
Type of Player who should use it
Player who dislike too much draw. Player who have power and fast swing speed, but prefer slow&smooth tempo of transition. for low handicap golfers and professional golfers
- Lower the ball back spin and side spin. Less toe down shaft move.
- Flexibility of butt stiffness make smooth transition.
- Make the ball more strong, lower spin rate.
- Simple move of slightly stiff tip side and push forward feeling.
- (S) (SX) (X) (XX) Flex has undergone a minor change as the NEO LOOP version.
|Flex||Length||Weight (± 2g)||Tip diameter||Butt diameter||Torque|
|S (NEO Ver. [NEW]||68g||8.5mm||15.5mm||3.4 °|
|SX (NEO Ver. [NEW] )||68g||8.5mm||15.5mm||3.3 °|
|X (NEO Ver. [NEW] )||69g||8.5mm||15.5mm||3.2 °|
|XX (NEO Ver. [NEW] )||69g||8.5mm||15.5mm||3.1 °|