Iomic Art Series Sticky Opus Black Grip
Iomic introduces their all new Art Series Sticky Opus Black grip, a minus ion grip specially manufactured with a marbling technique mixing two colors.
Normally a soft grip would have a large amount of torque. IOMIC has been successful in making a grip with less torque but still soft. IOMIC grips have a surface design that reduces torque. Also because of the material IOMIC grips are made of, they are made in a depth of 0.3mm as opposed to rubber at a depth of 0.5mm. This reduction in depth helps to reduce torque. All Iomic Grips are made in Japan and are one of the most popular grips on the Japanese Pro Tour.
The Sticky Opus Black Grip is a standard M60 core grip with a 1.8mm outer wall thickness. It has a torque rating of 2.7 and is 48g.
it is Available in 5 colors option: black x red, black x blue, black x orange, black x yellow, black x white
- Zodia Z701 UtilitySpecial Price $294.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Nippon NSPRO Modus3 Tour 105 Shaft SetSpecial Price $225.75 Regular Price $270.00
- Titleist Japan Prestige Golf Balls - DozenSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $90.00
- Smoked Copper Titleist Cold Forged Vokey Wedges by TSG Club WorksSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $270.00
- Titleist Fit Cap HJ6CFC$38.50