Geotech Quelot Aerial 168 Fairway Wood
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Introducing Geotech Quelot Aerial 168 Fairway Wood, Geotech's Quelot Aerial series is their premium line of clubs made for easy distance all the time. The Aerial drivers focus on lightweight concept and technology to maximise not only overall distance but also the ease of use in obtaining that distance. All Aerial clubs are designed for huge forgiveness levels yet suit all levels of golfers looking for automatic distance. The Quelot Aerial 168 line is designed to be ultra lightweight with a purpose. Increasing clubhead speed is the most effective way to increase distance. In order to increase clubhead speeds, there are many things that cannot be achieved through traditional design experience and golf club technology. The new Aerial 168 Series is our Ultra Light design that maximizes Geotech's proprietary design and technologies to create a club that contributes the most to increasing head speed. The 168 Series are clubs that can easily be swung and can be consistently long throughout the entire round with no worry of tiring.
Feature and Technology
- COMFORTABLE AND STRESS FREE - IThere is always lots of negativity towards a fairway wood and how difficult it can be to use. One of the biggest issues is players having a hard time launching a fairway wood. The new Quelot 168 is designed to easily create a high trajectory ball that helps improve each player’s game.
- STABLE DIRECTION - A large head and wide sweet area create more consistent impact and better directional stability.
- EASY TO ADDRESS DESIGN - The contrast between the white crown and rose pink face make it easy to address and imagine your shot. Aim and control where you want your ball to go.
- A FOCUS ON IMPACT SOUND - Not only is the head lighter and an improvement in distance performance, with a new redesign of the 168 series, fine-tuning has allowed us to improve impact feeling and sound.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 4 lofts Option: 16, 18, 21 and 23 degrees.
- This is Head Only.
- There are two crown color options: black or white.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account