Ryoma Maxima Type-D Left Handed Driver
Ryoma introduces the new Ryoma Maxima Type-D Left Handed Driver which is SLE rule compliant product.
The lefty’s awaited "high function driver."
Your run will stretch out with the "stick ball"; even miss-shots will not curve. With flight distance and directionality beyond compare with other drivers, it will contribute to abilities of all golfers from the top amateur to the average golfer with respect to flight distance and scoring.
Features & Technology:
- 3 Years in the Making
- Now 10 Yards Longer
- New Proprietary Titanium Material
- New Cup Crown Structure
- Increased Flex in Body
- 50% lower Center of Gravity
- 900rpm less spin than competitors
- +3.8mph Average Initial Velocity Gain
- New Anti-Roll Power Booster
This Left Handed model of Ryoma Maxima Driver Type-D is available in 2 loft options: 9.5 and 10.5 degrees.
And it comes with Tour AD M2 shafts as its standard shaft. Other shafts will be also available as shaft option.
**Release Date: June 24, 2017
- FREE Shaft Install with Purchase of Head, Shaft and Grip$0.00
- Titleist 718 AP1 Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs ) - Japan VersionSpecial Price $972.00 Regular Price $1,080.00
- Rating:100%Special Price $1,083.00 Regular Price $1,140.00