Introducing Titleist 620 CB Irons 6-PW - JDM Version.
The new 620 CB and MB designs feature progressive blade lengths, with compact short irons progressing into slightly larger blade lengths at the long end of the set. The profiles of 620 CB and MB have also been matched to make for seamless transitions for the growing number of players with mixed CB and MB sets.
The ‘600’ designation is a nod back to Titleist original 600 series of forged blades from the early to mid-2000’s, The designs are an important part of Titleist company’s heritage, as they proved that Titleist knew how to make the best irons for the best ball strikers in the world.
620 CB provides playability and precision – plus a boost in long iron performance – in a classic player’s shape and feel.
- Modern cavity back design delivers tour-proven trajectory and shotmaking with pure forged feel.
- Progressive blade lengths with thinner top lines offer player-preferred shaping from long to short irons.
- Reduced offset enhances workability and shot control.
- New matched profile creates a seamless transition in mixed CB and MB sets.
- Co-forged high-density tungsten in the 3- and 4-irons maximizes ball speed and forgiveness for more consistent long iron performance.
- Tour preferred sole with added improves performance and feel through the turf.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #3 / #4 / #5 will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with AMT Tour White ( S200 ) as its standard shaft
- Custom Shafts available after the release date
- Release Date: August 30, 2019 ( Any orders before are considered as PRE-ORDER )