PRGR RS Red Utility 2019
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Introducing PRGR RS Red Utility 2019.
Initial speed performance around the actual hit point is improved. So you definitely fly.
- The RS RED Utility is a high actual velocity design with a high actual velocity, which improves the initial velocity performance of the average golfer's average actual hit points (around 17 mm from the ground) like fairway woods and irons. So you can shoot all clubs in the same way from the top of the grass.
- Thin-walled maraging face and thinning around the face. Expanded the high initial speed area.
- Improved initial speed performance around the average hit 17 mm of amateur golfers and is resistant to mis-hits at the bottom.
- Reduce the thickness of the body, concentrated excess weight on the sole. Achieved a large center of gravity angle and deep center of gravity.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 loft options: 20* / 23* / 26*
- Comes with Speeder Evolution for PRGR as its standard shaft.
This is A PRE-ORDER. EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: April 12, 2019
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account