Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV FW Shaft
Fujikura Shaft introduces the NEW Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV FW Shaft- The newest of the Speeder Evolution line is the Speeder Evolution IV which completes the family of products by providing a mid-spin and launch performance relative to the Evo I (high), Evo II (low) and Evo III ( Mid ). The Evolution III is designed for the golfer looking for tour-level feel and performance, but with flighting and spin that will keep the ball in the air a bit longer. Evo IV utilizes the same 90-Ton carbon, Metal Composite Technology as the Evo III.
But Now Fujikura Speeder Evo IV using Medium Elastic Carbon Fiber by Mitsubishi Chemical (MR70) instead of using TORAY’s T1100G like Evo III.
This FW dedicated shaft has the same quality as Evo IV which creates high-level flight and controllability.
Features and Technology
- MCT (Metal Composite Technology) in the grip section for increased stability and counterbalance feel
- 90-Ton Carbon Fiber
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
About This Product Listing
- Available in 5 models based on its weight
- Each model has several flexes option
Release Date: September 15, 2017
- Crazy CRZ Full Titan Fairway WoodSpecial Price $395.00 Regular Price $450.00
- Ryoma U UtilitySpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $420.00
- XROZ Tour GripSpecial Price $18.90 Regular Price $20.00
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV ShaftSpecial Price $301.85 Regular Price $400.00
- Elite Grips Y360S XT Grip$18.00
- jBeam Galpha Driver$630.00
- Romaro Ray Type-R Driver 2017Special Price $639.00 Regular Price $710.00
- Romaro Ray Type-R Fairway Wood 2017Special Price $415.00 Regular Price $440.00