Zodia Point Five Spec Forged Wedge
Zodia Point Five Spec Forged Wedge is hand grinded by renouned clubmaker Master Fumio Chiba, in Hyogo Japan. Master Chiba first stepped into the golf industry at the age of 20. From there, he has spent 10 years learning about quality control, forging and grinding of heads. Around this time, his grinding skills became a popular topic among top tour players and this has allowed him to create his independent brand Zodia. He takes pride in personally grinding every iron and wedge heads his company produces. Zodia clubs have been known for its sharp and raw looks as well as ball killing spin! There is superb craftsmanship and quality you can definitey see.
Features and Technology- Forged head for soft and consistent feel.- Increased number of score lines that help increase friction upon impact for high spin.- Traditional head shape with a long neck that is favored by various players.- Slight goose neck set up to help square the face at impact and appeal to a wide range of players.
- Zodia CM-2 Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $1,573.95 Regular Price $1,600.00
- Zodia Diamond Bridge Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $2,098.95 Regular Price $2,205.00
- Zodia RP Model T.01 GM Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $2,098.95 Regular Price $2,205.00
- Taylormade Japan Gloire G Fairway WoodSpecial Price $404.25 Regular Price $480.00
- Crazy CBI Evolution Iron Shafts 5-PWSpecial Price $1,512.00 Regular Price $1,740.00
- Shimada K's-Wedge NW110 ShaftSpecial Price $30.45 Regular Price $35.00