Zodia CM-2 Plus Forged Iron 5-PW
Zodia is a premium brand of golf clubs that are hand grinded by renouned clubmaker Master Fumio Chiba, in Hyogo Japan. Master Chiba first stepped into the golf industry at the age of 20. From there, he has spent 10 years learning about quality control, forging and grinding of heads. Around this time, his grinding skills became a popular topic among top tour players and this has allowed him to create his independent brand Zodia. He takes pride in personally grinding every iron and wedge heads his company produces. Zodia clubs have been known for its sharp and raw looks as well as ball killing spin! There is superb craftsmanship and quality you can definitey see.
The CM-2 Plus is the latest addition to Zodia's line up and is a forged cavity back design that will meet the needs of a professional level player while being forgiving enough to be used by an amateur.
Features and Technology
- S20C forged head for soft feel in every shot.
- Hand grinded finish to perfection.
- CNC milled head and face for a sharp look and spin control.
- Compact head design with sharp toe and thin topline, preferred by many professionals.
- Well balanced perimeter weighting to add forgiveness to each shot.
- Slight offset to help square the clubface while still being able to work the ball.