Yururi Satin Tataki Wedge By Okamura 52.5 Head Only
This Sale contains only 52.5 loft. All other lofts are now sold out
Introducing the Yururi Satin TATAKI by Okamura - The most notable difference is a Grain Satin Finish, I love this finish because it's still soft, now more durable and allows you to see every turn of the hand that Okamura-san did when hand crafting the head.
You may be wondering who is Okamura-san?He is the master and head grinder at Kyoei Golf Factory in Japan and in collaboration with TSG is responsible for personally grinding all the new TSG Exclusive Yururi wedges to ensure the highest quality and best performance that Kyoei can possibly offer.
The Tataki Satin is a little larger than compact in size, it's versatile and easy to use the top line is still very thin and the offset is minimal. The appraoch wedge 52* has a narrow sole with no trailing edge grind a grind that helps make square contact in the 56 and even more so on the 60 the grind opens up for plenty of toe and heel relief along with it's pronounced trailing edge grind which is perfect for opening the face for higher or flop shots.
- PRGR New Egg Fairway WoodSpecial Price $340.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Fire Express UT Utility ShaftSpecial Price $288.75 Regular Price $300.00
- Fire Express Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $414.75 Regular Price $450.00
- Yururi Satin Tataki Blade By Okamura$1,200.00
- Ryoma Beyond Power Maxima DriverSpecial Price $1,417.50 Regular Price $1,485.00
- Shimada K's-Wedge NW110 ShaftSpecial Price $30.45 Regular Price $35.00
- PRGR New Egg UtilitySpecial Price $255.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Yururi Seida Black WedgeSpecial Price $130.00 Regular Price $180.00
- Titleist Professional GloveSpecial Price $22.50 Regular Price $25.00
- A-GRIND Hybrid Driving Iron Head OnlySpecial Price $180.00 Regular Price $200.00
- A-GRIND Utility Wood Head OnlySpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- A-Grind Fairway Wood Head OnlySpecial Price $216.00 Regular Price $240.00