Yamaha RMX Utility 2018
Yamaha Golf introduces the new Yamaha RMX Utility 2018 for 2018, it is am Utility with the best repulsion performance ever in the Remix series.
Technology and Features
- Cup Face Structure - Utilizes a cup face structure with uneven thickness to increase the repulsion, as a result is a COR boosted to 0.81.
- 68g Inner Weight - Overall weight reductrion for the body with all the surplus weight moved to the inside of the sole for an "inner weight" design. Increased kick velocity, higher launch angle and lower backspin create synergistic effects with the cup face to deliver 10 more yards of flight distance than previous model.
- FRICOFF Sole - The backside of the sole behind the CG has been shaved more than previous models, which minimizes the area coming into contact with the ground and further reduces friction.
- Straight ball structure - straight advance stability up by 20%.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 lofts option: 19, 22 and 25 degrees
- Comes with FUBUKI AIⅡ FW 55 as its standard shaft
- Speeder EVOLUTION IV FW 70 ( S ) will be available as another option