Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Utility 2019
Yamaha introduces Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Utility 2019
UD+2 stands for Ultra Distance +2 Technology!
This UTis a more advanced development of the previous UD+2 UTwhich boosting forward energy increases the kick velocity for even longer flight distance!
- Maraging Cupped-face structure with uneven thickness for high repulsion.
- Heavy inner weight in sole for Super Low Deep CG.
- Stronger Loft concentrates the energy toward the front for maximum kick velocity.
- Uses an original, lightweight shaft with tip weight technology mounting which suppresses the deflection by the effect of weight and suppresses energy loss at impact.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 3 lofts option: 19 / 21.5 / 24 degrees
- Comes with Original Carbon TMX-419U Shaft as its standard shaft.
- RELEASE DATE: October 5, 2018