Yamaha introduces Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Iron 2019
UD+2 stands for Ultra Distance +2 Technology!
This iron is a more advanced development of the previous UD+2 iron which is a further evolution in beauty and performance Surpassing previous model!
- Larger repulsion area with New L-Unit Face and Side Slits structure.
- An even greater Low-Deep CG with "Blade Undercut" structure.
- Stronger Loft concentrates the energy toward the front for maximum kick velocity.
- Fricoff Sole for greater sweep.
- More aesthetic appearance and trim shape by reduced the sole width and the backside
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 4 clubs: #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #5 , #6 , AW , AS , SW will be available as extra club options
- Comes with NSPRO Zelos 7 Shaft as its standard shaft.
- Original Carbon MX-519i available as custom shaft option
- RELEASE DATE: October 5, 2018