Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Driver 2019
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Yamaha introduces Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Driver 2019
UD+2 stands for Ultra Distance +2 Technology!
This Driver is a more advanced development of the previous UD+2 Driver which leveraging higher kick velocity for even longer flight distance!
- Super Low-Deep CG with 37g of weight in the backside.
- Wider Sweet Spot for forgiveness with UD Ultimate Face. A face with wide repulsion area that enables overwhelming initial speed up for all clubs.
- Stronger Loft concentrates the energy toward the front for maximum kick velocity.
- Uses an original, lightweight shaft with tip weight technology mounting which suppresses the deflection by the effect of weight and suppresses energy loss at impact.
About This Product Listing
- Available in 2 lofts option: 9.5 and 10.5 degrees
- Comes with Original Carbon TMX-419D Shaft as its standard shaft.
- RELEASE DATE: October 5, 2018
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account