XXIO Japan 2017 Prime Utility
Introducing the new XXIO Japan 2017 Prime Utility
The XXIO Prime Utility has a HT17709 maraging steel cup face for forgiveness on off-center hits, and have a taller face to increase the sweet spot. Compared to the predecessors, they also have a more shallow rear crown - like the drivers and fairway woods - for lower and deeper CG. A single weight in the heel portion of the sole is made from tungsten-nickel and weighs 4 grams.
This Utility comes with XXIO Prime SP-900 graphite shafts which made with premium materials, including Toray T110G, and use different constructions in the tip, mid and butt sections to improve performance. Key to their design are shock-absorbing, flexible tip sections, which can help golfers create more club-face closure at impact to increase draw bias.
This Utility available in 4 loft options: 23, 26, 29 and 32 degrees
- XXIO Japan 2017 Prime Fairway WoodSpecial Price $675.00 Regular Price $750.00
- XXIO Japan 2017 Prime DriverSpecial Price $999.00 Regular Price $1,150.00
- Titleist 718 T-MB Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs )Special Price $1,728.00 Regular Price $1,920.00
- Odyssey Works Cruiser Putter - Japan VersionSpecial Price $341.25 Regular Price $380.00
- Titleist Vokey Design SM6 Wedge - Japan VersionSpecial Price $195.00 Regular Price $235.00