Waccine Compo GR-350 Fairway Wood Shaft
The Waccine Compo shaft company is another premium brand in Japan that specializes in high modulus shaft. Like many other high modulus shaft companies, it has been a very popular choice for long drive competitors for the consistent feedback and stability. The GR line of shafts is broken up into 4 main categories, each with different characteristics. It ranges from GR-88 to GR-350. The numbers represents the weighting of the shafts, but also how it performs. The higher numbers are made with a slightly more rigid on the upper half of the shaft and made for a "hitter of the ball" with an aggressive transition during their downswing. The lower numbers are made for the "sweepers" or those with a smooth transition in their swing.
The GR-350 is replacing the previous model called GR-51k
The GR-350 model falls on the lower quadrant and is the lightest weight shaft in the line up. It is made for those with a very smooth transition in their swing.
This shaft is made to match the GR-350 model of driver, iron and utility shafts.
Please contact us using the above navigation for quotes on custom built clubs with this shaft.
- jBeam TF FW All Titan Fairway WoodSpecial Price $375.00 Regular Price $450.00
- Waccine Compo GR-350 Utility ShaftSpecial Price $380.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Romaro Ray SX-R Forged WedgeSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $215.00
- Romaro 2014 Alcobaca Scoop Forged WedgeSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $210.00
- Romaro Alcobaca Tour Stream WedgeSpecial Price $208.95 Regular Price $240.00
- Waccine Compo GR-350 Driver ShaftSpecial Price $760.00 Regular Price $800.00
- jBeam ZY-7 Driver$600.00
- jBeam TF-Ti Utility WoodSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $330.00