Waccine Compo GR-350 Driver Shaft
The Waccine Compo shaft company is another premium brand in Japan that specializes in high modulus shaft. Like many other high modulus shaft companies, it has been a very popular choice for long drive competitors for the consistent feedback and stability. The GR line of shafts is broken up into 4 main categories, each with different characteristics. It ranges from GR-88 to GR-350. The numbers represents the weighting of the shafts, but also how it performs. The higher numbers are made with a slightly more rigid on the upper half of the shaft and made for a "hitter of the ball" with an aggressive transition during their downswing. The lower numbers are made for the "sweepers" or those with a smooth transition in their swing.
The GR-350 is replacing the previous model called GR-51k
The GR-350 model falls on the lower quadrant and is the lightest weight shaft in the line up. It is made for those with a very smooth transition in their swing.
It is recommended to be used at lengths between 43.5 and 45" in length.
- jBeam TF FW All Titan Fairway WoodSpecial Price $375.00 Regular Price $450.00
- jBeam TF-Ti Utility WoodSpecial Price $295.00 Regular Price $330.00
- 2016 Ryoma Maxima Driver - Type-GSpecial Price $760.00 Regular Price $800.00
- Romaro Ray SX-R Forged WedgeSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $215.00
- Romaro 2014 Alcobaca Scoop Forged WedgeSpecial Price $183.75 Regular Price $210.00
- Romaro Alcobaca Tour Stream WedgeSpecial Price $208.95 Regular Price $240.00
- Waccine Compo GR-350 Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $570.00 Regular Price $600.00
- Waccine Compo GR-350 Utility ShaftSpecial Price $380.00 Regular Price $400.00
- jBeam ZY-7 Driver$600.00