Titleist T100 Irons 6-PW - JDM Version
Introducing Titleist T100 Irons 6-PW - JDM Version
Powered by breakthrough technology – including Max Impact for maximum speed and distance control across the face – the new T-Series T100, T200 and T300 models offer a combination of power, performance, playability and feel unlike anything Titleist has ever designed.
A true players’ iron, T100 offers confidence-inspiring looks and Tour-quality performance with signature Titleist feel. A new fully-forged cavity construction is balanced by co-forged, dual-density tungsten for precise distance control with exceptional stability.
The player’s iron, T100 is masterfully designed to achieve new heights of tour-level precision with signature Titleist feel. A result of direct tour player feedback – including Jordan Spieth, who put a full set in play at the Open Championship – the T100 is for the player who wants to play a true Tour iron.
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control.
- Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.
- New matched profile creates a seamless transition in mixed CB and MB sets.
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons) delivers exceptional stability.
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.
- Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #3 / #4 / #5 / W will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with AMT Tour White ( S200 ) as its standard shaft
- Custom Shafts available after the release date
- Release Date: August 30, 2019 ( Any orders before are considered as PRE-ORDER )