Titleist Japan 2014 VG3 Type-E Forged Iron 6-PW
Titleist Japan's VG3 Type E is one of the two VG3 models released for the 2014 season. The Type E features a slightly larger head than the standard model and made with maximum forgiveness and distance in mind.
Features and Technology
- S45C Forged body construction with HT1770 high strength face for high repulsion.
- Full cavity back design with deep undercut for maximum forgiveness.
- Tungsten weighting placed low in the sole to produce a low CG and high ball flight.
- Stronger lofts with each iron to help maximize distance.
- Offset head design to help square the face at impact, even with slower swing speeds.
The VG3 Type E is available in NS PRO950 GH steel or VG i60 carbon shaft.