Titleist 620 MB Irons 6-PW - JDM Version
Introducing Titleist 620 MB Irons 6-PW - JDM Version.
The new 620 CB and MB designs feature progressive blade lengths, with compact short irons progressing into slightly larger blade lengths at the long end of the set. The profiles of 620 CB and MB have also been matched to make for seamless transitions for the growing number of players with mixed CB and MB sets.
The ‘600’ designation is a nod back to Titleist original 600 series of forged blades from the early to mid-2000’s, The designs are an important part of Titleist company’s heritage, as they proved that Titleist knew how to make the best irons for the best ball strikers in the world.
620 MB is a modern muscle back designed for precision shotmaking – with the look and feel demanded by the golfing purist.
- Advanced muscle-back design delivers tour-proven flight with maximum shot and trajectory control.
- Progressive blade lengths offer player-preferred shaping from long to short irons.
- Reduced offset enhances workability and shot control.
- New matched profile creates a seamless transition in mixed CB and MB sets.
- Tour-preferred MB sole offers smoother and more efficient turf interaction.
- One-piece forging from 1025 carbon steel delivers the purest feel at impact.
- Clean, brushed chrome finish features only one graphic.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #3 / #4 / #5 will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with AMT Tour White ( S200 ) as its standard shaft
- Custom Shafts available after the release date
- Release Date: August 30, 2019 ( Any orders before are considered as PRE-ORDER )