Introducing Taylormade M5 Fairway Wood - JDM Version
TITANIUM WITH A TWIST
ENGINEERED TO MAKE EVERYBODY FASTER
For the first time ever, Twist Face has been engineered into fairway clubs. Thread the needle off the tee and start reaching par 5s in two with straight distance like never before.
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
BETTER MATERIALS FOR DISTANCE
- Advanced multi-material head construction with a titanium face and body, 6-layer carbon crown and a massive stainless steel movable sole weight
- 65g movable steel weight (30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
- New, larger movable weight shaping creates a seamless sole contour, producing smoother turf interaction regardless of the weight position
- More streamlined, 12-position Loft Sleeve for plus/minus 2° adjustability
About This Product Listing
- JDM Version.
- Available in 2 lofts option: 15* / 19*
- Comes with KuroKage TM5 2019 as its standard shafts.
- Other shafts available as custom shaft options
- This is PRE-ORDER, Expected Release Date is by Mid February 2019