Taylormade Japan Gloire G Rescue Utility
Taylormade Japan Gloire G Rescue Utility - Part of the new G series for Taylormades Gloire line up the new "G" Utility Wood is equiped with a deep speed pocket for better miss hit performance especially low on the face where most people miss using UT's. It's designed to create straight and high launching shots from the fairway.
It's shallow face futher helps with ease of use and getting the ball airborne while the sole shape is curved to make smooth entry and exit of the turf. Made of Stainless Steel 2 types 450SS and C300.
Available in 21*, 24*, and 27* lofts the 16* does have a 58.5* lie angle. Standard Shaft is the NS850 Steel or Carbon GL5000 UT made specifically for this club.
- Deep Speed Pocket Cavity
- Shallow Face for Higher Launch
- Smooth Sole for Better Contact
- Taylormades Premium Utility Wood
- Titleist Vokey Design SM6 Wedge - Japan VersionSpecial Price $195.00 Regular Price $235.00
- Taylormade Japan Gloire G DriverSpecial Price $733.95 Regular Price $880.00
- Taylormade Japan Gloire G Iron 6-PWSpecial Price $939.75 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Maruman Majesty 103M PutterSpecial Price $493.50 Regular Price $650.00
- Aldila Rogue Black Limited Edition Driver ShaftSpecial Price $635.00 Regular Price $800.00