Shimada K's 2001 Alpha Super Light Steel Shaft 5-PW
Shimada is a premium Japanese golf shaft maker specializing in top quality steel shafts. All made in Japan, Shimada prides itself in creating consistent, premium top performing shafts that satisfy even the top tour pros.Shimada K's 2001 a Super Light Steel Shaft features the consistent weight for reliable feel.
Features- Smooth feel and kick that Shimada shafts are known for.- Thinner shaft profile that promotes a sharp kick for easy launch.- .370 parallel tip.- Mid/low kick to promote an easy launch.- R flex 90-99grams, S flex 98-105grams.- Available in #1-PW
- Bridgestone J715 B5 DriverSpecial Price $525.00 Regular Price $650.00
- Bridgestone J15F Fairway WoodSpecial Price $267.75 Regular Price $335.00
- Bridgestone J15HY UtilitySpecial Price $215.25 Regular Price $275.00
- Graphite Design Tour AD GT Utility ShaftSpecial Price $207.00 Regular Price $230.00
- Iomic Square Sticky 2.3 Grip$16.00