Royal Collection SFD X8 Maraging Irons 6-PW ( 5pcs )
Introducing Royal Collection SFD X8 Maraging Iron.
Low center of gravity fly-type soft iron forging irons that want to be easy to hold and hit . !
- In addition to the bounce of high resilience maraging steel, the equipment with an ultra-thin face achieves a striking feel that is comparable to soft iron forging.
- A sense of peace of mind at the time of the image and the address that can catch the ball easily with the semi goose neck with a moderate offset. Rather than the oversized shape that is common to easy irons, the feeling of "tightened" size is easy to hold to the target, and concentration is enhanced.
- The round shape on the toe side and the heel side is strengthened. Adoption of a “multi-round sole” makes it easy to miss out with “drop toe” and “go toe” structures that can easily be missed even with a lie.
- SPEEDER × RC Dedicated Shaft - The technology and know-how of Fujikura shaft 'SPEEDER' are injected into the SFD X8 series. A sense of speed is obtained by the rigidity and large bending at hand, leading to an increase in flight distance.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #5, AW and SW will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with Zelos 7 as its standard shaft.
- Other shafts available as custom shafts option