Introducing Royal Collection SFD X8 Forged Iron.
Low center of gravity fly-type soft iron forging irons that want to be easy to hold and hit . !
- Strong loft design - You can easily raise the ball and earn distance by allocating weight to 'half count' standing from the general loft angle, and further weight distribution to the toe and heel and sole.
- Super feeling - S20C soft iron forging one-piece structure that emphasizes the feeling of hitting in full shot and approach. The toe and heel hitting area is made thicker to reduce unnecessary behavior.
- Image-based setup - Exquisite sense of balance of the image that wraps easily and brings in the ball line as expected. The broad, rounded sole swings from any lie.
- SPEEDER × RC Dedicated Shaft - The technology and know-how of Fujikura shaft 'SPEEDER' are injected into the SFD X8 series. A sense of speed is obtained by the rigidity and large bending at hand, leading to an increase in flight distance.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 - #7 - #8 - #9 - PW
- #5 and AW will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with Dynamic Gold 95 S200 as its standard shaft.
- Other shafts available as custom shafts option