Introducing Romaro Ray α ( Alpha ) Gold Fairway Wood which is Equipped with quattro cup face that produces high initial speed. Alpha FW of strong ballistic and comfortable feel
Quattro cup face earns flying distance at first speed
A light, thin, strong new material, titanium zirconium alloy (RZR446 titanium). The wide area repulsive face with quatro design similar to the driver contributes to the increased distance with high initial speed. In combination with a stainless steel body with a specific gravity difference, the sweet area is large and has high tolerance to off-center hits. The ball has a good grip and achieves high launch and straight proper trajectory.
* Quattro Design is A four-stage thick design that supports the amateur golfer's batting gap. The edge of the cup face is thin and the same thickness with the four corners raised to achieve greater deflection.
New material, new structure, high moment of inertia, head
A shallow head with a large projected area and a sense of security. The face angle is set to be straight while emphasizing the ease of raising the psychological ball. The cup face made of titanium zirconium alloy, a new material and light specific gravity, and the two-piece structure of a stainless steel body with a new structure and core system achieve a low and deep center of gravity value, making it easy to pick up the ball and height of the ballistics. The appropriate round sole shape has good sit and good lie.
* Core System is A weight distribution structure in which weights are placed on the center of gravity line inside the head to ensure a well-balanced setting of the center of gravity. The smooth head track supports square impact and has the role of maximizing ball impact.
About This Product Listing
- High Rebound ( non-confroming ) model ( if the driver's head speed is 40 m / s or more. The club may be damaged. )
- Available in 3 lofts option: 15* / 18* / 21*
- Comes with RJ-TF Premium Light shaft ( A lightweight model that runs the head in the form of the entire shaft and enhances its pliability and stability. The low swing speed holds the ball, makes it easy to climb, and has a comfortable swinging shaft. )