Roddio I-Series Iron Shafts 5-PW
Roddio I-Series Iron & Utility Shafts - TSG has a long history with Roddio starting back when it used to be owned by Daiwa / Globerider and ONOFF. Since then the brand was purchased by the Sports Life Group yet still maintains its RODDIO shaft manufacturing in Higashikurume, Japan at the ONOFF factory.
These are the Roddio I series Iron shafts which have also been a popular standard option in the ONOFF golf clubs for TSG customers. This particular shaft is designed for both Irons and Utility clubs using PENTACROSSWEB (penta cross-web)" sheets for tight dispersion, great feel and excellent distance.
- Zodia WMF Forged WedgeSpecial Price $229.95 Regular Price $245.00
- Yururi Tataki Wedge Head Only$150.00
- Basileus UT Utility ShaftSpecial Price $275.00 Regular Price $350.00
- Basileus Alpha Fairway Wood ShaftSpecial Price $325.00 Regular Price $420.00
- Shimada K's Wedge HW110 / HW120 ShaftSpecial Price $47.25 Regular Price $50.00
- Miura Giken 2014 MB-5005 Forged Iron 5-PWSpecial Price $1,008.00 Regular Price $1,100.00
- Basileus 2014 Alpha Driver ShaftSpecial Price $550.00 Regular Price $700.00