Introducing PRGR RS Red Iron 2019.
Low center of gravity × Strong loft. The new common sense of flying easy iron
- The RS RED iron is a W design with a thin-walled titanium L cup face with a back groove process, which makes the resilience performance of the base point high and wide and extends the flight distance capability. Low center of gravity design with a vertical center of gravity height of 20 mm. The ball goes up easily while flying with a strong loft design of No.7 27 °.
- A high initial speed head with a thin titanium LCUP face and grooved on the back of the face for high rebound performance at the bottom strike point.
- Improved initial speed performance around the average hit 17 mm of amateur golfers and is resistant to mis-hits at the bottom.
- Ultra low center of gravity design with a vertical center of gravity height of 20 mm. Grab gently even in Strong loft, go up. Flying head design.
About This Product Listing
- Set contains 5 irons: #6 , #7 , #8 , #9 , PW
- #5, AW and SW will be available as extra club options.
- Comes with NSPRO for PRGR as its standard shaft or Speeder Evolution for PRGR ( Custom )