PRGR iD Nabla RS Utility
PRGR iD Nabla RS Utility Wood - Pro Gear's latest professional level hybrid club features a stainless steel body and maraging steel face. The design features nearly no offset with a semi deep face depth yet weight positioning to get the ball up in the air easy but a center of gravity in the middle to produce long stable low spin shots.
The new RS Utility features a 6* open face angle across all lofts to aid in producing the proper shot pattern that better players request from utility clubs, one of the most common complaints amoung faster swingers is that they hook hybrids so PRGR has taken care of this with it's open face angle.
The iD Nabla RS Utility Wood also features a new sliding sole providing forgiveness with the slightest error in turf interaction, not only does this help with impact but also increases the chances of the ball to get off the ground quickly.
Features and Technology
- Stainless Steel Body with Rolled Maraging Steel Face
- Optimal Weight Placement to Help get Ball Up yet a Medium Height CG to keep the Flight Stable
- New Sole Design for Cleaner Interaction with Turf
- New Specifically Designed Steel Spec and Graphite Spec Shafts up to SX Flex
- PRGR iD Nabla RS Forged WedgeSpecial Price $157.50 Regular Price $180.00
- PRGR iD Nabla RS Fairway WoodSpecial Price $294.00 Regular Price $350.00
- PRGR iD Nabla RS 01 DriverSpecial Price $624.75 Regular Price $750.00
- SALE - Titleist Japan 716 T-MB 4-PW Iron SetSpecial Price $1,250.00 Regular Price $1,500.00