PRGR 2017 Super Egg Utility
PRGR introduces the New PRGR 2017 Super Egg Utility.
High-rebound fairway wood and high-resilience utility finally appeared. The power flange and the power groove make the face bend in widely, increasing the high-repulsion effect. Even if the hitting point is on the lower part of the face, high repulsion forces the ball to fly on a high trajectory. Hitting long distances is easier than ever, bringing a great change to your golf game and more fun.
Technology and Feature
- Power Flange Structure - The larger flange angle design results in the same effect as having a larger face.
- Power Groove Structure - with steps on the sole side it also expands the repulsion area to the bottom of the face .
- Thin Face - thin-maraging face and a loft angle of 18 is an ideal club for seniors wanting to hit long.
- This driver available in three loft options: 18, 20 and 23degrees
- This driver comes with new egg gold shaft from S to R flexes.
Release Date: Mid September 2017