PRGR 2017 Super Egg Ladies Driver
PRGR introduces the New PRGR 2017 Super Egg Ladies Driver.
The Super egg driver is a new generation high-repulsion driver, boasting a high coefficient of repulsion (exceeding 0.85)* and wide high-repulsion area. The Super egg exclusive power flange structure* is used on the head to minimize crown deformation by concentrating the bending on the face. The high-strength βtitanium face has been trimmed to the limit, and with a smooth thickness deviation design, both high-repulsion performance and durability have been realized. As a result of reducing the body thickness to the limit, weight is concentrated at the back of the head. This has created a deep, center of gravity depth and a large center-of-gravity angle. A high-repulsion driver for gaining distance has finally been launched.
Technology and Feature
- Power Flange Structure - The larger flange angle design results in the same effect as having a larger face.
- Power Groove Structure - with steps on the sole side it also expands the repulsion area to the bottom of the face .
- 130% Face area - Compared with the average face area of 3,900mm2 for previous models of other major makers, the face area of the New Egg driver is approximately 30% times larger.
About This Product Listing
- This driver available in 1loft option: 11.5 degrees
- This driver comes with Dedicated Lightweight shaft L flex.
Release Date: Mid September 2017