PRGR 2017 Super Egg Driver Long Spec
PRGR introduces the New PRGR 2017 Super Egg Driver Long Spec.
High-repulsion head X 46.75" long length shaft = SUPER egg DRIVER LONG-SPEC. An astonishing club is launched for senior players, who never give up on hitting longer distances. While maintaining a high-repulsion coefficient of over 0.85 *1 and a wide high-repulsion area, the weight of the head has been trimmed. The club is well balanced for smooth swing-through. The new hitting feel certainly brings a pleasant surprise.
Technology and Feature
- High-repulsion head exclusively made for LONG-SPEC is approximately 3g lighter, compared to the Super egg driver.
- The Center of Gravity is designed to be larger compared to Super Egg Driver.
- Power Flange Structure - The larger flange angle design results in the same effect as having a larger face.
- Power Groove Structure - with steps on the sole side it also expands the repulsion area to the bottom of the face .
- 130% Face area - Compared with the average face area of 3,900mm2 for previous models of other major makers, the face area of the New Egg driver is approximately 30% times larger.
About This Product Listing
- This driver available in two loft options: 10 and 11 degrees
- This driver comes with new egg gold shaft from SR to R2 flexes.
Release Date: Mid September 2017