PRGR 2017 Egg Ladies Driver Impact Spec
PRGR introduces the New PRGR 2017 Egg Ladies Driver Impact Spec.
The New PRGR Egg Driver is designed with a large face and a New egg exclusive power flange structure*, which means that the face bending area is much wider. This is a high initial velocity driver within the marginal limits of the rules, making possible long hits with a hefty face that bends largely. In spite of the big face area, the center of gravity is deep and the center-of-gravity angle is large. The result: a driver that enables easy capture and easy launch of the ball. The club is also counter-balance designed, which means that it is easy to swing completely. Despite the head is heavy, the player can easily swing through without feeling the heavy weight, increasing the efficiency of the initial velocity.
Technology and Feature
- Impact SPEC - With Impact Spec, the club becomes heavier 7g compared to standard version
- Power Flange Structure - The larger flange angle design results in the same effect as having a larger face.
- 130% Face area - Compared with the average face area of 3,900mm2 for previous models of other major makers, the face area of the New Egg driver is approximately 30% times larger.
About This Product Listing
- This driver available in 1loft option 11.5 degrees
- This driver comes with Dedicated Lightweight shaft L flex.
Release Date: Mid September 2017