Introducing Mizuno ST200X Utility.
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metal woods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
- Waffle crown shape - Mizuno pursues high trajectory x high spin at a low center of gravity position by making the inside of the crown a waffle shape.
- Design by count - Designed for different counts in pursuit of ease of setting and ease of hitting.
- MAS1C Maraging Face: The face is made of MAS1C maraging steel, which increases ball initial speed with high rebound performance. In addition, the low center of gravity and deep center of gravity allow the ball to be easily lifted and hit. Produces easy ball rise and powerful trajectory.
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
About This Product Listing
- available in 3 lofts option: 20* / 23* / 26*
- Official Release Date is Late March 2020 ( any orders before considered as pre-order)
|Model / Flex||Shaft weight||torque||Condition||Balance||Club Weight ( Length )|
|20 MFUSION U|
|D2||333g ( 40.25" )||335g ( 39.75" )||340g ( 39.25" )|
|SR||52g||4.9||D2||328g ( 40.25" )||329g ( 39.75" )||333g ( 39.25" )|
|R||47g||5.4||D1||321g ( 40.25" )||324g ( 39.75" )||331g ( 39.25" )|
|PLATINUM MFUSION U|
|PLATINUM R||42g||5.8||During||D1||319g ( 40.25" )||324g ( 39.75" )||329g ( 39.25" )|
|NSPRO ZELOS7 HYBRID|
|S||85.5g||2.8||Destination||C9||354g (39.75")||359g (39.25")||364g (38.75")|
|NSPRO 950GH neo|
|S||98g||-||Destination||D1||371g (39.75")||376g (39.25")||381g (38.75")|