Mizuno ST200X Fairway Wood
- Add Your Review (100 Points)
Share on Social Media (5/10/50/100 Points)
Introducing Mizuno ST200X Fairway Wood.
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metal woods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface.
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
About This Product Listing
- available in 2 lofts option: 18* / 21*
- Official Release Date is Late March 2020 ( any orders before considered as pre-order)
|MODEL / FLEX||SHAFT WEIGHT||TORQUE||CONDITION||CLUB WEIGHT (g )||BALANCE||LENGTH|
|20 MFUSION F|
|309 / 315||D2||42.75|
|SR||47g||5||305 / 308||D2||42.75|
|R||42g||5.8||299 / 303||D1||42.75|
|PLATINUM MFUSION F|
|PLATINUM R||37g||6.8||中||294 / 298||D1||42.75|
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PURCHASE WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONLearn More
Shop by Brand
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER BRANDS.Shop now
Ask Us a Question
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST CONTACT OUR EXPERTS.Contact Us
Login To Tourspecgolf
Create An Account