Introducing Mizuno ST200X Driver - JDM Version.
The ST200X series is a new breed of Mizuno metal woods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200X combines the unlikely companions of low spin and abundant forgiveness – a high stability tour driver for players wanting straight line distance and predictability. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor : Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
About This Product Listing
- available only in 10.5* loft
- Official Release Date is Late March 2020 ( any orders before considered as pre-order)
|MODEL / FLEX||SHAFT WEIGHT||TORQUE||CONDITION||CLUB WEIGHT||BALANCE||LENGTH|
|20 MFUSION D|
|PLATINUM MFUSION D|
|Tour AD XC 5|
|Speeder 569 EVOLUTION VI|
|Diamana D LIMITED|